Walgreens Listens Survey is an online survey where customer can provide their valuable feedback to the company. The company always welcomes all the customers to participate in this survey and asks them to provide valuable suggestions based on their recent experience.
But, before participating in this survey, customers need to meet some requirements. Participants need to fulfill those requirements to take part in this survey and provide their feedback to improve the company’s services.
Rules of Walgreens Listen Survey
To participate in Walgreenslistens survey, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria –
• This survey is only open to the citizen of the US, excluding the residents of Puerto Rico
• You must be above 18 years of age to participate.
• Employees of Walgreens and their immediate family members cannot participate in this survey.
• The purchase receipt should not be more than 72 hours old.
• You can take the survey either in English or in Spanish.
• Must have access to high-speed internet either through a smartphone or through a laptop or computer.
• You also need to keep your recent purchase receipt handy.
• To participate in this survey, you will have to visit the official web page www.wagcares.com or www.walgreenslistens.com.
• Now you need to enter the following details Survey number, password, and time of receipt from your purchase receipt and then click the start button.
• After that, the survey page will be loaded.
• You will take 5-10 minutes to complete the survey.
• Once the survey is completed, you will have to provide some personal information. This information will be used to send communication to you once you win the grand prize.
• After answering all the questions and providing all your personal information. Click the submit button.
So these are the basic requirements that need to be fulfilled by the participants to enter in Walgreen Listens Customer Feedback Survey.